SUBMIT A COMPLAINT TO: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

SUBMIT A COMPLAINT TO: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

How to Submit Complaints

For more information or help, call us at: 1-888-641-3934
(This Information  below is provided to you free of charges. We only ask of you to make a donation to help us stay the course in helping homeowners). 

Submit a complaint through the CFPB (Consumer Financial Protection Bureau):

  • Donations:
    • 1. Call us at-1-888-641-3934 to make donation arrangement or,
    • 2. Send a check to: HAPA at: 24475 Sunnymead Blvd Moreno Valley, CA 92553

1. If your problem concerns a national bank:
Submit complaint through the OCC (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency), the regulator
If this is a national bank, visit the How to File a Complaint page. You can either use the Online Customer Complaint Form or write a letter to fax or mail to the OCC Customer Assistance Group. If you have questions about the complaint process, use of the complaint form, or what to include in your letter, call the OCC Customer Assistance Group at 1-800-613-6743.

2. If your problem concerns a State-chartered bank that is a member of the Federal Reserve System, contact the Federal Reserve Board:
Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
Division of Consumer and Community Affairs
20th and C Streets, NW, Stop 801
Washington, DC 20551

3. If your problem concerns a State-chartered bank that is not a member of the Federal Reserve System, contact the FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation)
FDIC Consumer Response Center
1100 Walnut Street, Box #11
Kansas City, MO 64106

4. If your problem concerns a credit union, contact the NCUA (National Credit Union Administration):
1775 Duke Street
Alexandria, VA 22314-3428

5. If your problem concerns fraud or misconduct regarding Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, or Foreclosure Attorneys in their Retained Attorney Network (RAN), contact the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) at:
Hotline: 800-793-7724
Fax complaint: 202-445-2075
Write: FHFA Office of Inspector General
Attn: Office of Investigation - Hotline
1625 Eye Street, NW
Washington, DC 20006-4001

Contact your State Attorney General.
You may also contact the relevant State attorney general or State banking department. Links to State attorneys general can be found on the Web site of the National Association of Attorneys General.

Contact your State Banking Department. The Conference of State Bank Supervisors Website lists state banking department links.

If you have complaints about credit reports or credit bureaus which cannot be resolved with the credit bureau, contact the FTC (Federal Trade Commission):
The Fair Credit Reporting Act covers complaints involving information in a credit report. First, contact the credit bureau that originally provided the information to the bank and ask for a copy of your credit report. Try to resolve the dispute with the credit bureau.

If unsuccessful, contact the FTC, (Federal Trade Commission) which handles complaints about credit reports and credit bureaus.